I build my whole MDI Web app with http://code.google.com/p/gwtwindowmanager/
-Sergey

-----Original Message-----
From: google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ed
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 4:25 AM
To: Google Web Toolkit
Subject: Re: Basic MDI (Multiple Document Interface) question

No problem. I do everything without any external lib (don't wanne be
dependent of them).
I would start by looking at code like the gwt windows manager and
learn from it:
http://code.google.com/p/gwtwindowmanager/

- Ed

On Dec 6, 1:19 am, Zakaluka <zakal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have been looking into doing an MDI application with GWT.  Is it
> possible to do such a thing with plain GWT, i.e. without using any
> additional libraries like SmartGWT, Ext GWT, etc?
>
> I have searched in this forum, but the latest posts seem to be from
> 2009 (most are even older) and all the projects they reference are
> dead.
>
> I was thinking that DecoratedPopupPanel with a Composite of some sort
> inside it might do the trick, but I'd love to hear if someone already
> has such a system operational.
>
> Thank you for your time,
>
> zak.

This electronic message and any files transmitted with it contains
information from iDirect, which may be privileged, proprietary
and/or confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the original
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email
in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email
in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender.