I have an application that has 96+- CSS files that are part of the
UIBInder xml files. Recently I just noticed that when I open my
application in IE8 and IE9 it throws a javascript error : Invalid
argument. number : -2147024809.

I then read an articcle that mentioned that IE8 has a hard limit on
the number of stylesheets you can have in your page of 30
stylesheets.

Is there any way to get around this limit without losing the benefit
of granular style sheets brought about by UIBinder?

Thanks,

Melody