Hi, anyone here knows http://code.google.com/p/gwt-multipage/ ?

I have some specific problems with the framework, is there any other GWT framework that allows multipage function, like gwt-multipage? It can map EntryPoints and load it based on the html request.

Like: mysite.com/index.html or mysite.com/somethingelse.html will load two separate entry ponts for each.

Problem with gwt-multipage is that if the access is coming from mysite.com/ (without specifying the html to load) it breaks and sometimes loads random entry points if I am not mistaken.

Any ideas?