Hello,

I'm developping a gwt/gae project on eclipse indigo.
It's a maven project.
I'm using the google plugin, and the m2e plugin to manage the project.

The project has a maven webapp folder : src/main/webapp
When using the develop server, all is put by the maven plugin in the folder
target/m2e-wtp/web-resources

Since I upgraded to the version 2.5 of the google plugin, deploying to
appengine isn't working anymore.
The GWT compilation is now built in the folder target/xx-1.0-SNAPSHOT
(created from the project info of the pom.xml)
But data from src/main/webapp are not copied to that folder, so deploying
failed telling me it cannot find appengine-web.xml.

I fixed it by puting a symbolic link from target/xx-1.0-SNAPSHOT to
target/m2e-wtp/web-resources , but it would be nice to fix this.

Regards,

Mathieu