Aidan, thanks by your answer.

When I said my server side is not reached, I reffer to some
breakpoints in the back-end wich are never reached on debug mode (in
the Service class in server side). just after calling the fire method,
the debug stake catches another breakpoint in the onFailure method of
the request (but never someone of the server side). That's why I said
my server code is not reached.

I'm trying to implement something in the server side to catch that
exception you said, but I'm not sure about how to do it (break points
are never catched).

Thanks again.

Magus.