I have a pretty basic GWT/GAE app that uses a single textbox.  The
textbox works good in Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari on Mac, and Andriod,
but the Textbox does not work on Iphone or Ipad.

When clicking the text box in Iphone/Ipad, nothing happens.  The
keyboard does not popup therefore the user cannot use the app?

Any ideas?

This is how the textbox is constucted in GWT.  I do have a key down
handler for enter events.

public TextBox zipCodeTextBox = new TextBox();

zipCodeTextBox.addKeyDownHandler(new KeyDownHandler() {
        public void onKeyDown(KeyDownEvent event) {
                                if (event.getNativeKeyCode() ==
KeyCodes.KEY_ENTER) {
                                        chartVP.add(loading);
                                        getCharts();