How can I center an image in a panel?  I have a layout that looks like
this:

Vertical Panel
  Cell Table
  Simple Panel
    Image
  Cell Table

Basically, this shows an image with a table of data above and a table
of data below.  I can't get the image to center, however.  In this
case I tried a SimplePanel, but I'm willing to use whatever works.

Note that the celltable cell (for the SimplePanel) is set for
alignment of center and middle.  This probably centers the SimplePanel
within the cell.  But I'm interested in having the Image centered in
the panel.

Thanks.