Ashwin,

Thanks for the reply. We were doing this, to an extent.  I just didn't
think about putting the celltable style class in the ClientBundle.  It
works, BUT, is it possible to put the CSS for the entire app in one
CSS (not sure if this is entirely desirable right now).

For example, here is what the ClientBundle now looks like.

public interface MyAppResources extends ClientBundle
{
        public static final MyAppResources INSTANCE =
GWT.create( MyAppResources.class );

        @Source( "com/myapp/home.png" )
        public ImageResource home();

        @Source( "com/myapp/myapp.css" )
        @CssResource.NotStrict
        public MyAppStyles css();

        public interface MyViewTableCss extends CellTable.Resources
        {
                @Source({CellTable.Style.DEFAULT_CSS, "com/myapp/resources/
MyViewTable.css"})
                TableStyle cellTableStyle();

                interface TableStyle extends CellTable.Style {}

As we create more CellTable with different styles, we will end up with
a CSS file for each.  It would be nice if they could be combined into
one.

Also, can WindowBuilder be integrated with ClientBundle so that styles
from the ClientBundle would appear as selectable in WindowBuilder?