I agree with you about gilead intrusiveness. Also I see the project is not
mantained any more. In my case I didn't get it to work, but google's
using_gwt_with_hibernate.html document refer to it as a sollution. That is why
I recommended it.

I will keep investigating Hibernate filter for future gwt+hibernate projects.
Thanks for the info.

Regards.