you have all information bout how to get started using raphaelgwt in its wiki:
http://code.google.com/p/raphaelgwt/wiki/GettingStarted

Also, if you are just getting started with your project, check out my new
project raphael4gwt, that I think it supports 100% of the raphaeljs API in
java.

Homepage:
http://code.google.com/p/raphael4gwt/,

gallery with specific examples and java sources:
http://cancerbero.vacau.com/gwt/raphael4gwtGallery/

Sebastian Gurin <sgu...@softpoint.org>