Hi Vinayak,

I think I found the problem.  I have a column whose contents I want to
hide from the user.  However, I need the data available.  So, from
another post I came across, someone said the way to hide a column is
to set it's column width to 0.  However, it really seems I'm getting
some "wrapping" occuring with this hidden field, causing the height of
the entire row it's on to grow.

So, is there another way to hide the contents of a column?  Or, will I
need to come up with a paralled data structure to hold column's I
don't want displayed in the DataGrid?

Appreciate any assistance.
Thanks,
Bill M.