Hi Kim

I am very new to GWT .

I have to make a web application which uploads the file.
The file can be of type .doc , .txt
The file size can be more then 1 MB.

I dont know how to do it.
Some body suggested me to use BolbStore. After suggesting he didnt replied
once also.

files used for BlobStore
*

import* javax.servlet.ServletException;

*import* javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet;
*

import* javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest;
*

import* javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse;

*import* com.google.appengine.api.blobstore.BlobKey;
*

import* com.google.appengine.api.blobstore.BlobstoreService;
*

import* com.google.appengine.api.blobstore.BlobstoreServiceFactory;

Plz help me . i am stuggling with this from a very long time.