I guess they are still moving everything there, Google Maps just got
there Google
Plus Post<https://plus.google.com/u/0/111395306401981598462/posts/iB1Msh2Ur9X>
and
I hope GWT is on the way..

You people keep looking for signals that GWT is dying.. its starting to be
annoying, you just need to follow some of the people working on it to know
its more alive than ever: SourceMaps in
Chrome<https://plus.google.com/u/0/110412141990454266397/posts/Nvr6Se6eAPh>

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 9:40 PM, Jambi <michael.lukaszc...@googlemail.com>wrote:

> I am worrying about the fact that GWT lost its prominent placement on
> the Google Code page. I can´t even find informations about GWT on the
> new Google Developers page (haven´t checked very well though). What´s
> the deal here? Is GWT´s silent death coming one step closer?

Guit: Elegant, beautiful, modular and *production ready* gwt applications.

http://code.google.com/p/guit/