Maybe i have to override SimpleRequestProcessor.process(RequestMessage req,
ResponseMessage resp)

around

                // Validate entities

List<ViolationMessage> errorMessages = validateEntities(source);

 if (!errorMessages.isEmpty()) {

resp.setViolations(errorMessages);

return;

}

 RequestState returnState = new RequestState(source);

 // Invoke methods

List<Splittable> invocationResults = new ArrayList<Splittable>();

List<Boolean> invocationSuccess = new ArrayList<Boolean>();

*processInvocationMessages*(source, req, invocationResults,
invocationSuccess, returnState);