Hi Deepak,

The most you should need to do is the following:

AbsolutePanel absPanel = new AbsolutePanel();
for(int i = 0; i < 10; i++){
 SimplePanel simp = new SimplePanel();
 simp.setHeight("100px");
 simp.setWidth("500px");
 simp.getElement().getStyle().setBackgroundColor("green");
 absPanel.add(simp);
}

MyScrollPanel scrollPanel = new MyScrollPanel();
scrollPanel.setHeight("500px");
scrollPanel.setWidth("100px");

scrollPanel.add(absPanel);

RootPanel.get().add(scrollPanel);

If the above code does not give you a green scrollable box then you should
recheck your code. With the code I sent you and the above code, you should
have a custom scroll bar (not native). You should at the very least have
the above code working. Hope this helps. Let me know.

-Seth