I am looking into recruiting - or at least a bit of freelancing first,
ideally someone around Madrid but not necessarily. I tried the dedicated
group and also a few other websites (free). I got a couple of good CVs with
the group but only two and not in Spain. With the websites, nothing at all.
I am trying pay for job boards now.
I am wondering if anybody else experienced any difficulty recruiting GWT
savvy people. I was naively hoping given the crisis recruiting would be
easy but it doesn't appear to be the case. There appears to be shortage of
highly skill computer engineers.
Anybody else experienced difficulties recruiting gwt profiles, or even Java
web engineers in general?