On 5 April 2012 07:33, Saty <saty1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to use System.getProperty(User.Name) in GWT. The server
> will be running on iSeries platform. I am looking for ways to do this
> without introducing new framework .

If you mean on the server then it has nothing to do with GWT, just run
System.getProperty. Otherwise, create some sort of callable API (ReST,
RPC, ...) and get the data to the client that way.

In order to receive better answers, ask better questions. Be specific,
tell us what you tried and why/how it failed.