I want to use plain html only because in my whole project i have not used
LayoutPanels, its only plain html with uibinders.
I believe the work can be achieved  with a bit of css only.

The first question is how to track the scroll movement by user?
And the 2nd question is what could be the best css to applied for each div ?

Thanks in advance
Deepak

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 2:48 AM, Thad <thad.humphr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would rewrite this as SplitLayoutPanel. <g:north> would be topDiv and a
> SimpleLayoutPanel. <g:west> would be leftDiv and a SimpleLayoutPanel.
> <g:center> would be rightDiv and a ScrollPanel or CustomScrollPanel.
>
> It's a pain in the neck to get in place, but it does work.
>

> On Monday, April 16, 2012 4:45:01 PM UTC-4, Deepak Singh wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have the following scenario,
>>
>> Html:
>>
>> Now, this uibinder is rendered at a particular position in html. Browser
>> scrolls up and down and this uibinder scrolls up and down as usual.
>>
>> Now, I need to achieve two things,
>>
>> As the scrollbar moves,
>>
>> when the 'topDiv' reaches the top postion of browser, it should not
>> scroll any more and make its position fixed. When scrollbar scrolls up,
>> 'topDiv' should also scroll down and reach its original position.
>>
>> At the same time, 'leftDiv' should always remain fixed and should never
>> scroll up or down ever.
>>
>> And, 'rightDiv' should always scroll up and down with scrollbar as
>> required natively.
>>
>> So the question is, how do i track the movement of scroll bar up and down
>> ?
>> What should be the proper css applied to each div ?
>>

>> Thanks
>> Deepak Singh
>>
>  --

Deepak Singh