A DTO class must implement the Serializable.
Every attribute of the DTO class which is not a primitive type, also
must implement the Serializable class. The String object automatically
implements Serializable by default.

The question is what should I use for the following oracle data types,
as a java representation into a DTO class:

Char =
Varchar2 =
BFILE =
BLOB =
CLOB =
LONG =
LONG-RAW =
TIMESTAMP =
DATE =
NUMBER =

If I have a field attribute which is a List, the list' elements should
also be DTOs? I think yes.

thx,
Lehel