Hi Mike,

I had a similar problem long time ago, I'm not sure, but I think you have
two options to solve this:

   - One is adding* !important* (in order to overwrite the custom css for
   the datePicker) to your css rules.
   - The other one is create your custom * DatePickerStyle.css  *and add it
   to your DatePicker class*.*

My 2 cents,

Adolfo.

2012/4/24 Mike Dee <mdichiapp...@gmail.com>

> How is this for a strategy of tweaking the look of many of the GWT widgets
> across an entire app?  Copy standard.css into the project and name it
> MyApp.css.  Reference MyApp.css in the ClientBundle, like this:
>
> public interface MyAppResources extends ClientBundle
> {
> @Source( "com/myapp/client/resources/MyApp.css" )
> @CssResource.NotStrict
> public MyAppStyles css();
> }
>
> And then just tweak the CSS in MyApp.css?
>
> That leads to the second question.  So far, this strategy seems to work
> fine.  However, I'm having trouble with the DateBox.  I simply want the
> input area associated with the DateBox to have a smaller font size.  So I
> change this:
>
> .gwt-DateBox input {
>   width: 8em;
> }
>
> to this:
>
> .gwt-DateBox input {
>   width: 8em;
>   font-size: 8pt;
> }
>
> Seems to have no effect (see attached screenshot).  Looking at the CSS in
> Chrome (inspect element), the input item is definitely tagged as
> ".gwt-DateBox".  Any ideas?
>
>  --

El precio es lo que pagas. El valor es lo que recibes.
Warren Buffet