Do you have a concrete example? So far I never stumbled upon a case where I
was thinking "hmm thats the same as in the other activity".
In general two activities should do two different things, so if I have for
example an userId inside my place then the first activity would maybe fetch
the User model class to display general user information (not needed
relations would be null) and the second activity would fetch something
different based on the userId.

-- J.