I would like to have a field in my UI which allows the user to pass a
24h time - I will then use the time to do a search on events occuring
after that time. There should not be a date asociated with the time on
the UI. The time passed should be in the format "hh:mm:ss".

I'm using plain ol' GWT - extensions or addtional libraries are
unavailble here for all intents and purposes (I've seen a few options
in gwt-ext and smartGWT but would rather avoid.

What would be the best method of allowing users to define time in the
UI using core GWT? A textbox which assumes 6 digits (hhmmss) that can
then be parsed? Three seperate text boxes for hour minute second which
would be easier to validate? Extending a Calander Widgit? Another
Widgit I've overlooked that should be considered? Or something I
haven't considered at all?

Thanks for your help