Hard to tell without seeing code or stack trace. Please provide:

1. A bit of code illustrating the main players. DTO, Service,
ServiceAsync, ServiceImpl method.
2. Stack Trace for the failure.

Regards,

Alfredo

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 6:20 AM, Nitheesh Chandran
<nithe...@aviamatica.com> wrote:
> Hello  Guys ,
>
> I have a problem ,I want to save an object to the database. I passed
> the object to the server using a function. Like this
> http://www.easywayserver.com/blog/how-to-serializable-object-in-java-2/.
> But my RPC is getting failed every time. What will be the problem ? i
> used isSerializable marker interface for serialization. Cant we send
> client object to the server through RPC?

Alfredo Quiroga-Villamil

AOL/Yahoo/Gmail/MSN IM:  lawwton