Hi,

I'm getting a very strange error here. When creating a new entry to an
entity, I'm getting a "Server error 413". However, the strange part is: I
use this same creation in other place and it works just fine. In addition
to that, this problem only happens when I'm in development mode. When I
deploy the application, the error doesn't happen.

I understand that the description I provided is very vague, but I found
nothing on this subject on the web and I have no idea how to debug it. Can
anyone help me pointing me the place where I can start to debug and
understand what is wrong with my app?

Thanks,
Aldo