On 14/06/2012 14:39, Jepse wrote:
I'm curious about the gwt behavior with ScriptEngineManager. Everytime it comes
over this
class it throws an error in development console. But it works fine - feels more
like a
warning in this case:
/*No source code is available for type javax.script.ScriptEngineManager; did
you forget to
inherit a required module?*/

But when i want to compile my projects the error is geeting:
/*[ERROR] at Field.java(271): ScriptEngineManager manager = new
ScriptEngineManager();
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.ast.LocalDeclaration*/

What can i do?

Do you mean you try to use the ScriptEngineManager on the client side? Like so many Java libraries, it cannot be converted by GWT to JavaScript... It would be interesting to see a Python or Groovy script to be run in the browser, but I am not sure the performance would be there...

Note: the development console is a different beast, actually running Java in
the browser.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France