On Thursday, July 5, 2012 9:07:28 AM UTC+2, david....@gmail.com wrote:

> Thanks Thomas,
>
> I've already done some tests and not I've not observed any kind of
> troubles but my fear is that if I rebuild the apps later they entered into
> "collision" without warning and I don't want my application to work by
> mistake...
> Deeper inside GWT and for my personal knowledge, can you tell me if
> including a GWT script into an HTML page, this one is creating an iframe
> DOM child in which the JS fragment are loaded thus preventing several
> inclusion from colliding ?

Yes, that's how it works  (with the "std" and "xsiframe" linkers; with the
"xs" or "sso" linker there won't be an iframe, but the risk is limited as
the generated code is use the JS "module pattern" to avoid polluting the
global scope –and that's why code-splitting is not supported with these
linkers–; not running in an iframe though, it'll be exposed to global scope
pollution by other scripts which may break it)