:) :) Sorry, I got confused with the posting area:

No, we don't seem to be putting things we don't need from WEB-INF/deploy,
but we are supporting I think 66 languages. And they are making the
application very big in size. That is why. Also, originally the application
is big, we are doing mathematical drawing and calculations... that adds to
the size as well, I think.

Best wishes
Rana