Hi,

The error was successfully solved by the jack you have suggested Trevor.

I am just trying to run the Sample Gilead Hibernate code given on google
groups. Was getting the Parameter 0 error previously. But after putting the
2 files you have given, I was able to get rid of it. But now I get a new
error and that says the following:

"500 The call failed on the server; see server log for details"

Can you please suggest me the way out for this error.

Thanks,
Rahul