GWT compile using 2.3.0 appears clean.  When I migrate to 2.4.0 or
2.5.0-rc1 I see the following warnings:

     [java]    Validating units:
     [java]       Ignored 70 units with compilation errors in first pass.
     [java] Compile with -strict or with -logLevel set to TRACE or DEBUG to
see all errors.
     [java]    Computing all possible rebind results for
'com.google.gwt.useragent.client.UserAgentAsserter'
     [java]       Rebinding
com.google.gwt.useragent.client.UserAgentAsserter
     [java]          Checking rule <generate-with
class='com.google.gwt.editor.rebind.SimpleBeanEditorDriverGenerator'/>
     [java]             [WARN] Detected warnings related to
'com.google.gwt.editor.client.SimpleBeanEditorDriver'.   Are
validation-api-<version>.jar and validation-api-<version>-sources.jar on
the classpath?
     [java]             Specify -logLevel DEBUG to see all errors.
     [java]             [WARN] Unknown type
'com.google.gwt.editor.client.SimpleBeanEditorDriver' specified in deferred
binding rule

I made some modifications to my ivy and build files to make sure
that validation-api-1.0.0.GA-sources.jar and validation-api-1.0.0.GA.jar
were on the classpath, but this didn't make any difference.

Any ideas how to clean up these warnings?

Thanks!