Hi,

When I am trying to deploy my GWT Project on GAE server (web hosting),
I am getting the following error in console:

Compiling module com.atos.VisitorRegistration
   Validating newly compiled units
      Ignored 1 unit with compilation errors in first pass.
Compile with -strict or with -logLevel set to TRACE or DEBUG to see
all errors.
   Finding entry point classes
      [ERROR] Errors in 'file:/D:/gwtproject/gwtws/
VisitorRegistrationSystem/src/com/atos/client/
VisitorRegistration.java'
         [ERROR] Line 56: No source code is available for type
com.atos.db.DBUtil; did you forget to inherit a required module?
      [ERROR] Unable to find type
'com.atos.client.VisitorRegistration'
         [ERROR] Hint: Previous compiler errors may have made this
type unavailable
         [ERROR] Hint: Check the inheritance chain from your module;
it may not be inheriting a required module or a module may not be
adding its source path entries properly
Exception in thread "UnitWriteThread" java.lang.RuntimeException:
Unable to read from byte cache
      at
com.google.gwt.dev.util.DiskCache.transferToStream(DiskCache.java:196)
      at
com.google.gwt.dev.util.DiskCacheToken.writeObject(DiskCacheToken.java:
91)
      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor25.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
Source)
      at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeWriteObject(Unknown Source)
      at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(Unknown Source)
      at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(Unknown
Source)
      at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(Unknown Source)
      at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(Unknown Source)
      at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(Unknown Source)
      at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(Unknown
Source)
      at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(Unknown Source)
      at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(Unknown Source)
      at com.google.gwt.dev.javac.PersistentUnitCache
$UnitWriter.run(PersistentUnitCache.java:226)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Read error
      at java.io.RandomAccessFile.read(Native Method)
      at java.io.RandomAccessFile.readInt(Unknown Source)
      at
com.google.gwt.dev.util.DiskCache.transferToStream(DiskCache.java:183)
      ... 14 more

Please suggest, what could be the issue?

Thanks,
Vikash