Great work Tricker! I've been watching this project along with many others
for some time now as ya'll have been committing like mad on GitHub.

Note, your Maven
page<https://github.com/gwtbootstrap/gwt-bootstrap/wiki/Using-GWT-Bootstrap-SNAPSHOTS-version-with-Maven>(and
 your Maven
site <http://gwtbootstrap.github.com/gwt-bootstrap/dependency-info.html>)
still lists a Snapshot. Will the stable release be pushed to Maven soon?

<dependency>
    <groupId>com.github.gwtbootstrap</groupId>
    <artifactId>gwt-bootstrap</artifactId>

Again, great work. I'll start overhauling my site with gwt-bootstrap today.
:)

Sincerely,
Joseph