> 1. How can I change the default time to midnight, which is  [2012-Aug-16
> 00:00:00 am].

The DatePicker sets the time to 12:00 pm because some countries seems to do
their day light saving correction at 0:00 am (which would mean that 0:00 am
would not exists on these days because it becomes 1:00 am). Not sure where
exactly when 12:00 is set but one method in GWT that does this correction
is CalendarUtil.resetTime(). Maybe thats a good starting point for
reference searches.

> 2. Why the TimeZone is not the same as my computer. Did I write anything
> wrong there? Isn't it suppose to be the same the client's timezone? If not,
> how to make the GWT show my timezone (Client's timezone).

Do you have daylight saving time where you live? It could very well be that
the browser thinks no DST is active while your computer does think it is
active. I recently had some problems with DST, you can read it up
here:
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/google-web-toolkit/e7IqbcJIzTY/discussion

-- J.