El viernes, 21 de octubre de 2011 19:44:19 UTC+2, Renato Beserra  escribió:
> Hi guys,
>
> My team is working on an application that uses Google Image Chart api to
> generate a few charts. We are finishing a new analysis component and the
> number of generated charts will increase a lot. So, we'd like to use a more
> sofisticated solution. The new google visualization api appeared to be
> perfect for us. But we noticed there is not a feature to export the SVG chart
> as an image which is necessary for us.
>

> We could continue to use the Image Chart Api to provide the export feature,
> but the problem is that it seems to be deprecated. If we make the same call
> to a ImageLineChart and to a LineChart, for example, we see that the labels
> of the Image Chart are overlapped. Therefore, it doesn't seem smart to use
> both apis.
>

> So, I would like to know if there is a workaround for this problem.
>
> I would also be thankful for suggestions of other non-flash solutions for
> charts, that can be easily exported.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> []'s
>

> --
> Renato Beserra Sousa

Hi Renato,

i've been using the aka visualization API form displaying interactive charts in
my GWT applications. Now i have the need to include these charts in a PDF
report. I am planning to use the deprecated Image Charts API to create image
files which can be included in my PDF file, but i don't think using different
APIS for different purposes is a good option either.

Some alternatives i've found on the web are the following:

a) saving google interactive SVG charts as images using JavaScript code:
http://www.battlehorse.net/page/topics/charts/save_google_charts_as_image.html

b) making a screen-shot of the browser by means of a tool like this one:
http://code.google.com/p/speak-lib/source/browse/#svn/trunk/WebShot%3Fstate%3Dclosed

I've seen you had the same doubts some mounths ago, but i don't see any
interactive charts to images?

Thank you in advance

Victor