Dont have a pc here to send links, but look for the gwt sample mobile app.
More specifically look for the MobileFactor.gwt.xml, that I think is the
file name if my memory serves me right.

You will essentially sprinkle some js code in your x.gwt.xml. The js will
setup some variables that you can then use in conjunction with defferred
binding to load the appropriate view/implementation. This all gets derived
from the user agent. In your case, since your mobile view will be jquery
based, you upon calling via defferred binding the right implementation can
inject the JS for your jquery mobile app programmatically.

Best regards,

Alfredo