Hi,

I've got a CellList. I am using a NoSelectionModel strategy (I just want
the user to click an item in the list without any visual statefulness).

When an item is clicked, the list doesn't provide any visual feedback. Can
we do this via css (something like set a mouse-down style for a cell?).

Secondly, when the mouse is released, then I do get a visual change in the
list, a row changes color like so:

    http://cl.ly/image/1f3i0o2X2n3k

but this is exactly what I want to prevent by using a NoSelectionModel
strategy. My list doesn't have a concept of "selected". How can I prevent
that visual state from happening after a click?

Thanks