The simplest way to call Soap with GWT is to make a normal RPC service call
to the remote servlet. Once you are in the servlet you are in the server
side java code. From here you can make your SOAP call using your favourite
Java soap client generator. We use axis 2 via maven but eclipse can
generate the soap client for you from the wsdl. Return the data from the
soap call to the gwt client code via the rpc call and serliazable beans. I
wouldn't try to call soap directly from the generated java script client
code.