I print big form that has fixed dimensions. If I'd use Letter parer size it
should fit in 4 pages (2 pages wide and 2 pages high).
I already started using PrintIt class (gwt-print-it) and it solves most
basic problems for me.
But when I try to print whole big form it only prints top left as the 1st
page and top bottom as the 2nd page leaving the right side not printed.

Does anyone know proper way of printing wide big pages?