Hey folks...

So I have a need to make a call to RichTextArea.setHTML(), and then parse
the rendered DOM in the IFRAME and add click listeners to some of the
elements in it.

This works fine sometimes, but, depending on the browser, the DOM in the
IFRAME appears "ready/finished" at different times.  It would be nice to
know when the rendering is complete and the DOM ready to have event
listeners added, but I can't seem to find any aspect of the RichTextArea
that allows that.  I can override onLoad(), I can add
InitializationListeners, etc. and I've tried all of that, but it doesn't
always work.  It seems to be dependent on how long the given browser takes
to get the DOM ready, but there is no hook to know precisely when that is.

Has anyone been able to figure out how to do this?  It seems like a natural
feature everyone would want, but I can't find it.

- Tim