Hi,

I started having a problem  in 2.5.0 RC2 while using TabLayOutPanel using
UIBinder and selecting a default layout programatically. I keep getting the
following exception.

Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError: Index out of bounds
        at
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.TabLayoutPanel.checkIndex(TabLayoutPanel.java:720)
        at
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.TabLayoutPanel.selectTab(TabLayoutPanel.java:597)
        at
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.TabLayoutPanel.selectTab(TabLayoutPanel.java:587)

Any idea? This was working fine in 2.3 version.

The following is the code.
UIBinder.ui.xml:
    <gwt:TabLayoutPanel barHeight="10" barUnit="CM" ui:field="tabPanel_">
    <gwt:tab>
    <gwt:header>Tab1 </gwt:header>
    <gwt:HTML>Tab1 Contents</gwt:HTML>
    </gwt:tab>
        <gwt:tab>
    <gwt:header>Tab2 </gwt:header>
    <gwt:HTML>Tab2 Contents</gwt:HTML>
    </gwt:tab>

Following is the java code in the widget.

public class TestPage {
 @UiField
    protected TabLayoutPanel tabPanel_;

   public TestPage() {

        tabPanel_ = new TabLayoutPanel();
}

    @Override
    public Widget render(Map<String, String> parameters) {
        tabPanel_.selectTab(0);