I get this from time to time... it is sooooo slow all of a sudden and it
usually happens when I am debugging away using FireFox as the browser...
(we only use FF as the browser to debug). When restarting after a code
change - there it is - slow as heck.... FF eventually allows me into the
app - but Chrome tells me to kill the page over and over since it times
out.

I try to build, rebuild, rebuild again.... restart the box, clear out
cache, run mvn clean untill I'm blue in the face..... don't know what is
going on...  Then - all of a sudden - it's ok again...

If I connect directly to the tomcat server (production mode) then
everything is smooth and quick as it normally is - if I then switch over to
starting the app in eclipse - then attach to the eclipsed debugger - it is
slow as heck.....

Any ideas?