On Saturday, November 3, 2012 5:51:51 PM UTC+1, Joseph Lust wrote:

> I've finally got my manager ready to let us use the great features in GWT
> 2.5 after its fermented for 2 RC's. However, I noticed that there is still
> no maven release of the GWT-Maven-Plugin for this GA. Any guess on when
> that might be ready Thomas? I see you've got the
> POM<https://github.com/gwt-maven-plugin/gwt-maven-plugin/blob/master/pom.xml>set
>  to 2.5.0-SNAPSHOT, so clearly you're close. But I all
> I see right
> now<http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cgav%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.codehaus.mojo%22%20AND%20a%3A%22gwt-maven-plugin%22>is
>  2.5 RC-2 in the wild. Thanks.

See
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/codehaus-mojo-gwt-maven-plugin-users/5j2jP7eybh8/discussion

I quickly tested the 2.5.0-SNAPSHOT last week and had a few issues with the
Eclipse configuration. Given the total absence of feedback, I was thinking
about reverting the change and publish 2.5.0 with absolutely no
modification since 2.5.0-rc2 besides the updated dependencies.
In the mean time, you can use gwt-maven-plugin 2.5.0-rc2 with GWT 2.5.0;
see
http://mojo.codehaus.org/gwt-maven-plugin/user-guide/using-different-gwt-sdk-version.html
 That's
what we've been doing since the GWT 2.5.0 release.

If you're using Eclipse, and the gwt:css and gwt:generateAsync mojos,
please test the SNAPSHOT from oss.sonatype.org and give feedback before I
rollback the last change and release 2.5.0 (let's say by tomorrow evening
UTC+1)