Were you ever able to resolve this, I'm having the same issue?

silvio.troia <silvio.troia@...> writes:

> when i try to compile my GWT application, this is what i have
>
> The following problems were detected
>                      [WARN] Line 1 column 12: encountered "_". Was
> expecting one of: "}" "+" "-" "," ";" "/" <STRING> <IDENT> <NUMBER>
> <URL> <PERCENTAGE> <PT> <MM> <CM> <PC> <IN> <PX> <EMS> <EXS> <DEG>
> <RAD> <GRAD> <MS> <SECOND> <HZ> <KHZ> <DIMEN> <HASH> <IMPORTANT_SYM>
> <UNICODERANGE> <FUNCTION>
>                   Parsing CSS stylesheet jar:file:/Users/silvio/
> Downloads/gwt-2.4.0/gwt-user.jar!/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/
> NativeHorizontalScrollbarTransparent.css
>                      [ERROR] Unable to parse CSS
> org.w3c.css.sac.CSSException: @def rules must specify an identifier
> and one or more values
>       at com.google.gwt.resources.css.GenerateCssAst
> $GenerationHandler.parseDef(GenerateCssAst.java:355)
>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>       at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:
> 39)
>       at

sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.jav
a:
> 25)
>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>       at com.google.gwt.resources.css.GenerateCssAst
> $GenerationHandler.ignorableAtRule(GenerateCssAst.java:253)
>       at org.w3c.flute.parser.Parser.atRuleDeclaration(Parser.java:1178)
>       at org.w3c.flute.parser.Parser.ignoreStatement(Parser.java:622)
>       at org.w3c.flute.parser.Parser.parserUnit(Parser.java:452)
>       at org.w3c.flute.parser.Parser.parseStyleSheet(Parser.java:107)
>       at org.w3c.flute.parser.Parser.parseStyleSheet(Parser.java:119)
>       at
> com.google.gwt.resources.css.GenerateCssAst.exec(GenerateCssAst.java:
> 739)
>       at

com.google.gwt.resources.rg.CssResourceGenerator.prepare(CssResourceGenerator.ja
va:
> 513)
>       at

com.google.gwt.resources.rebind.context.AbstractClientBundleGenerator.initAndPre
pare(AbstractClientBundleGenerator.java:
> 1043)
>       at

com.google.gwt.resources.rebind.context.AbstractClientBundleGenerator.initAndPre
pare(AbstractClientBundleGenerator.java:
> 1069)
>       at

com.google.gwt.resources.rebind.context.AbstractClientBundleGenerator.generateIn
crementally(AbstractClientBundleGenerator.java:
> 412)
>       at

com.google.gwt.dev.javac.StandardGeneratorContext.runGeneratorIncrementally(Stan
dardGeneratorContext.java:
> 647)
>       at
> com.google.gwt.dev.cfg.RuleGenerateWith.realize(RuleGenerateWith.java:
> 41)
>       at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.StandardRebindOracle
> $Rebinder.rebind(StandardRebindOracle.java:78)
>       at

com.google.gwt.dev.shell.StandardRebindOracle.rebind(StandardRebindOracle.java:
> 268)
>       at

com.google.gwt.dev.shell.StandardRebindOracle.rebind(StandardRebindOracle.java:
> 257)
>       at

com.google.gwt.dev.DistillerRebindPermutationOracle.getAllPossibleRebindAnswers(
DistillerRebindPermutationOracle.java:
> 91)
>       at

com.google.gwt.dev.jdt.WebModeCompilerFrontEnd.doFindAdditionalTypesUsingRebinds
(WebModeCompilerFrontEnd.java:
> 96)
>       at com.google.gwt.dev.jdt.AbstractCompiler$Sandbox
> $CompilerImpl.process(AbstractCompiler.java:254)
>       at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:
> 444)
>       at com.google.gwt.dev.jdt.AbstractCompiler$Sandbox
> $CompilerImpl.compile(AbstractCompiler.java:173)
>       at com.google.gwt.dev.jdt.AbstractCompiler$Sandbox
> $CompilerImpl.compile(AbstractCompiler.java:288)
>       at com.google.gwt.dev.jdt.AbstractCompiler$Sandbox$CompilerImpl.access
> $400(AbstractCompiler.java:139)
>       at
> com.google.gwt.dev.jdt.AbstractCompiler.compile(AbstractCompiler.java:
> 588)
>       at

com.google.gwt.dev.jdt.BasicWebModeCompiler.getCompilationUnitDeclarations(Basic
WebModeCompiler.java:
> 97)
>       at

com.google.gwt.dev.jdt.WebModeCompilerFrontEnd.getCompilationUnitDeclarations(We
bModeCompilerFrontEnd.java:
> 52)
>       at

com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.JavaToJavaScriptCompiler.precompile(JavaToJavaScriptCompi
ler.java:
> 569)
>       at
> com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.JavaScriptCompiler.precompile(JavaScriptCompiler.java:
> 33)
>       at com.google.gwt.dev.Precompile.precompile(Precompile.java:284)
>       at com.google.gwt.dev.Precompile.precompile(Precompile.java:233)
>       at com.google.gwt.dev.Precompile.precompile(Precompile.java:145)
>       at com.google.gwt.dev.Compiler.run(Compiler.java:232)
>       at com.google.gwt.dev.Compiler.run(Compiler.java:198)
>       at com.google.gwt.dev.Compiler$1.run(Compiler.java:170)
>       at com.google.gwt.dev.CompileTaskRunner.doRun(CompileTaskRunner.java:
> 88)
>       at

com.google.gwt.dev.CompileTaskRunner.runWithAppropriateLogger(CompileTaskRunner.
java:
> 82)
>       at com.google.gwt.dev.Compiler.main(Compiler.java:177)
>
> i've read that http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?
id=3946,