Just wondering if anyone else is getting this issue or has run into this
issue (re: "The RequestFactory ValidationTool must be run") while using
IntelliJ IDEA (ver 12, ultimate).  We are currently exploring moving from
Eclipse to IntelliJ and this is our last stumbling block.

Run Configuration:

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-hyN3dWmrMvE/UOw4q3G6k8I/AAAAAAAAALc/IpYJ0a-WTZ4/s1600/Capture1.PNG>

Artifiact Settings in Module Config

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-WUxFluViwyA/UOw5Eq0CihI/AAAAAAAAALk/IVlrtIZ2MhY/s1600/Capture2.PNG>

Annotation Processor settings:

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-1m6mgsS8e94/UOw5jokBb6I/AAAAAAAAALs/mQKGAyY17lg/s1600/Capture3.PNG>

Let me know if there are any specific config items you wish to see that
aren't included above...  We've been stuck on this for a couple days now.

PS: Please don't ask WHY the move from Eclipse to IDEA, we can have that
discussion in another forum.