I started an archetype for sonatype for quick setup. Thanks for your
article I was able to get the datanucleus right. That is so it was double
bound, which was the most annoying challenge. My first archetype was with
basic app engine. My next goal is to integrate with GWT.

https://github.com/branflake2267/GoneVertical-Utils/blob/master/archetypes/appengine-guice-jpa1/README.md