The following code attaches a new element with every subsequent click on
the 2nd *div*. With each adding, the focus is set to the added element, so
that it is ready for *blur* methods (I am setting the *tabIndex* attribute
just for this purpose).

However, on clicking outside the new element, nothing happens, even though
there should be a pop-up. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this code?

    public void onModuleLoad() {
        VerticalPanel vert = new VerticalPanel();
        String foo = "<div id ='foo'>Foo</div>";
        $("#bodywrapper").append(foo);
        $("#bodywrapper").append("<div id ='boo'>Boo</div>");
        $("#boo").click(new Function() {
            public boolean f(Event e) {//              Window.alert("foo");
                $("<div id ='goo' tabIndex =
'1'>Boo</div>").appendTo("#bodywrapper").focus();
                return true;
            }
        });
        $("#goo").live("blur", new Function() {