Hey folks...

I'm having a strange situation.  I have an EntityProxy that contains a
member that is a List<ValueProxy> (all subclasses of the proxy types, of
course).

Everything is set up fine, everything works, except for ONE case.  It looks
like this:

class MyEntityProxy ... {
    public List<MyValueProxy> getMyList();
    public void setMyList(List<MyValueProxy> myList);
}

MyEntityProxy entityProxy;
request.retrieveMyProxy().fire(...

                    request = newRequest();

entityProxy = request.edit(retrievedEntityProxy);

);

request.saveMyEntityProxy(entityProxy).fire(...
);

If I do this (or if I set myList to a list containing the same values -
possibly just values where .equals() is true between the old and new
values), when I put a breakpoint on the server side, myList is null.

However, if I modify myList (add a different element(s) to it, remove one
of the existing ones), THEN myList is correctly serialized on the server
side.

Has anyone seen this before?  I know there are problems with
Set<ValueProxy> serialization, but this is the first one I've seen with
List<ValueProxy>

- Tim