Hi,

I have managed to implement a multi row selection using the
'setSelectionModel' method and the 'addSelectionChangeHandler'. This works
nicely with TextCell type when initialising the columns in the data grid.

However, this stops working when I switch from a TextCell to an
EditTextCell type. As soon as I click on a cell with an EditTextCell, the
row selection stops working.

I have searched online but, failed to find anything relevant.
Does anyone have any ideas if this is possible? If yes, could you please
provide a code sample?

Thanks,
Claire.