Hey folks...

I have a situation where I am creating a Text node of 0-length:

Node node = Document.get().createTextNode("")

 someOtherNodeInTheDom.appendChild(node);

If I do the above in DEV, the new node is found as a 0-length text node in
the DOM.

However, when I run the same code in compiled/prod mode, the node is NOT
found.  I must create a node of at least 1 visible character.  Whitespace
appears to be condensed to 0-length as well... i.e. if I call:

Node node = Document.get().createTextNode(" ");

... I see the same effect.

Has anyone else seen this happening?  Why would it differ between DEV and
compiled mode?

- Tim