I had the very same question. It's irritating the 1.5 docs are still quite
so prominent in Google search!

The closest I could find is this:

http://www.mccarroll.net/snippets/j2js/index.html

Which uses a bit of Python to strip out the useful code. I believe that
could instead be done with a custom linker.

Marcos