Thomas,

Thanks very much for the response.

First, is there any way you can share a POM from one of your projects -- or
ideally point me at an entire open source project that uses it? Many things
aren't clear (to me) from the docs. Examples:

1). You say add a <resource> tag.

The problem is if I add a single <resource> tag then the default
src/main/resources seems to be overridden, so my guess is you mean
something like the following added to the <build> tag:

    <resources>
      <resource>
      </resource>
      <resource>
        <directory>src/main/super</directory>
        <targetPath>com/foo/super</targetPath>
      </resource>
    </resources>

And, in com.foo.Foo.gwt.xml contains

  <super-source path="super"/>

Again, it's a guess since I still don't have hello-supsersource working.

2). The comments regarding goals are conflicting. E.g., for tests to run
it's suggested to add:

          <execution>
            <goals>
              <goal>test</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>

But to get source-jar to run as part of install you need something like:

          <execution>
            <phase>install</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>source-jar</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>

3). Giving up on source-jar for the moment (i.e., just having the top
config), when I run tests, they just hang and timeout. In fact, if I just
create a blank project from the archetype, that's what happens:

[INFO] Running junit.framework.TestSuite@29edc073
Process 1361122241179 is killed.
[WARNING] Forked JVM has been killed on time-out after 60 seconds

4). Frequently, if I don't run clean first, the tests fails with
exceptions: e.g.,

[INFO] Running com.foo.FooTest
[INFO] [ERROR] Failure in unit cache map load.
[INFO] java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.StackOverflowError

Again, this is with a trivial hello world project -- no real code, just
bootstrap and empty methods.

Really appreciate any pointers you can give me. I've been working with GWT
since it's inception (actually internally as a Google employee on a
different project) and very much appreciate your efforts to bring this to
maven.

Thanks again,

Rich